1.6
Additional Fees

Everyone who runs a small business of any kind, needs to know that Instamojo will not support you, defend you, or look at facts and logic when a buy/user of him files a chargeback.I had a person who stayed for one week in one of my vacation rentals; file a claim for “unauthorized use” of their credit card.

They were upset because I didn’t refund their damage deposit because they smoked in my unit. It states in the rental agreement they signed, they will not get a refund if they smoke. So they just filed a claim for the entire amount of the week’s rent, and they give you your money back!!!??? As a small business owner who has supplied them with all the proof they needed to LOGICALLY see this was fraudulent, Instamojo just said they are the “middle man” between the credit card and the seller (me) and they couldn’t do anything about it… WOW!!!

All my friends who sell services/vacation rentals, anything intangible, and accept Instamojo, need to understand what risk you are taking, all the while you pay Instamojo a nice percentage of the total and have NO protection against these type of claims….

SPREAD THE WORD!INSTAMOJO DOES NOT CARE AND KNOWS THIS IS UNFAIR AND ILLOGICAL….AS THEY LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.

Review about: Instamojo Credit Card Payment Processing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I want to visit company.

I didn't like: Cheater.

Had an Experience with Instamojo?

Comments